Between the villages of Caldaro and Termeno there are several playgrounds where kids can really let off steam
Different public playgrounds can be found in the two villages around Lake Caldaro, equipped with slides and swings, sandpits and climbing frames, but partly also with a table tennis table and other sports possibilities such as a football field.
Here you find a list of kids playgrounds, furthermore there are also some other facilities such as the stations along the cycle path leading from Caldaro to Appiano. Also the Caldaro Beer Garden features two playgrounds - one for kids between 3 and 6 years and another one for older children - and many accommodations have a private small play area or a playroom for their young guests.
- near the sports area of S. Antonio in the Castelvecchio Forest
- at the Piazza Trutsch square near the eponymous parking space (no. 3)
- in the Via Penegal road in the locality of Prey-Klavenz
- in the Via Lavardi road in the locality of Lavardi
- in San Nicolò
- near the sport & adventure pool in the sports area