Image gallery: Sölvahof
- Map See map
The Sölvahof with its four holiday apartments is located right in the village centre of Caldaro and distinguishes itself by its unique and very quiet location.
In a few minutes walking time you reach the central Caldaro Market Place.
But also your car is on holiday:
Just around the corner, at the so Rottenburg Square, there’s the bus service which takes you to Lake Caldaro, the neighbouring villages and South Tyrol’s main town, Bolzano.
Our farm is the perfect starting point for hikes and bike tours to Lake Caldaro, to the Monticolo Forest, on the Mendola Pass and to the bathing establishments on the lake.
Facilities and services
- television in the rooms
- satellite TV
- TV station with information of the holiday area
Apartments & residence
- apartment with TV
- linen provided
- holiday on a fruit- and wine farm
- holiday on a cattle farm
Garden and environment
- car park
- children's playground
- grill place
- lawn or garden
- WLAN Internet (WiFi)
- Pets allowed (on request)
- quietly located
- centrally located
Apartment from 65 € per apartment and day
For details on rates visit www.soelvahof.com
• The specified prices are per night and are subject to length of stay, number of people and season.
• Prices plus. € 0,70 municipal residence tax per person (from 14 years) per night.
• Children under 3 years stay with us free of charge.
• For dogs or other pets, we charge 5,00 euro per night.
• Free Wi-Fi access is included in the price.
• We are not equipped for EC – and credit cards.